ALL Healthcare Workers
When help is needed, Carer is the first place to ask.
Request Help Private Discussion Open Public Help Who's Helping Who
need help? We help You in the following areas:
Find the Best local help in the following areas:
Mental Help & Care
- Grief or Loss Counseling, Depression, Psychotherapy, Episodic or Chronic Stress
Senior Help & Care
- Home Care, Care Homes, Cooking/Cleaning, Companionship & Social contact
Child Help & Care
- Midwife's, Newborn, Behavioral or Nanny services
Home Help & Care
- Cleaning, Cooking, Caregiving or General Home Help
Addiction Help & Care
- Drugs, Alcohol, Pharmaceutical abuse
- Debt Consolidation, Financial Loans, Credit Repair or Mortgage Help
- Family Law or Divorce, Civil Disputes, Immigration or Criminal Law
Physical Help & Care
- Physical Therapy, Health & Healing, Cosmetic Surgery/Ailments, Disability
Healthcare Staff Help
- Collegue discusion forum, private chat rooms, local professional services
Employment & Training
- Best Employers, Qualification & Training Services
Peer Recognition Reward
- Most Helpful monthly Awards, Your Actions are seen by the Best companies
Help & Care
- All Help Services are open to All Staff* for colleague or private assistance
*The term 'All Staff' relates to ALL healthcare professional workers in ALL care services, both public and private.
Carer is a public help resource for all common needs
Each division of Carer.ca is governed by a qualified Industry Leading Partner (ILP) to ensure specialized help, across every province in Canada. This means whenever you or your family needs extra help, only the very best people, companies and organizations can talk to you.
With ILP guidance and generous rewards to helpful members in the live discussion area, Carer also provides ALL healthcare professionals instant access to a public help center, to give-and-get help from colleagues or a world-wide audience. Be Helped - Openly, Anonymously, or Privately.
When you seek help with Carer, professional people, companies and organizations that operate via the best care and wellbeing ethics and practice will come to your side. Handpicked for their dedication, vetted for their business practice, and available to quickly evaluate and help address your worries.
-Steve A. Thomas
Carer.ca is amazing
Positioned to be the largest healthcare network in Canada, Carer.ca also operates the following
3 national services;
Live Discussions (all staff):
At Carer.ca 'you are witnessed' interacting in Real World Help situations from the Public and your Colleagues.
Private Help (leading companies):
Only approved companies can receive suitable private referrals, in line with their services.
A division of Carer.ca - The Heart of Canada Project
Register your Resume, Skills, Ideal Wage and Locations where you want to work.
StaffBank is the ONLY FREE agency providing healthcare staff to select employers for NO FEE.
New Healthcare jobs posted everyday. Enter your email to receive job alerts.
Employers - Advertise for FREE.
Jobseekers - Apply with your Carer ID.
Weekly Healthcare News. This special digital publication shows who's really helping.
Vote for someone special you've seen helping on Carer.ca Live Discussions.
Upload your resume & ideal job details to StaffBank. We will contact you when your ideal job is available.
Canada's Healthcare Agency - FREE to employers.
Search the whole country for healthcare jobs in partnership with StaffBank, Indeed, and others.
Employers can post new jobs for FREE
See who's helping on Carer Live Help Discussions.
Approved Partners are included FREE.